Saturday, August 16, 2008

5 weeks to go!!!


pregnancy 3
august 16 2008
35 weeks
5 weeks left = 35 days left


me @ 35 weeks with my second pregnancy (ezekiel).


me @ 35 weeks with my first pregnancy (diedre)
~~
yes, the belly is getting HUGE.
apparently baby is over 5 lbs now and around 18 inches in length. my previous babies were 7lbs 10oz & 7lbs 11oz and both 22 inches long--so we're not too far from that at all!

i wont be able to do anymore aquafit. my last day there i did water wellness which was a little less jumping in the water. but this week coming diedre is in gymnastics M-F and it conflicts with the water classes so i cant go. then next week the pool shuts down for 3 weeks, until september 15 which is around when i'm due anyway! i'm pretty disappointed by all this, so i may see if other pools in the area are open because it just feels so good to be in water. oh and another thing, my swimsuits are barely fitting! my belly is just too big for those suits. i had to throw out the one i was using for the pool b/c it was starting to shred...from the chlorine and from 3 pregnancies :)

i spent alot of time in the lake on saturday. it felt wonderful! i could barely notice the heat. camping was very doable since we arrived well after dark on friday night and although saturday was very hot, our friends were content to just hang around our shaded camp most of the day and head to the lake during the hottest part of the day. derek bought a new air mattress that was so perfect for the tent. it was very firm and comfortable. ahhh. i survived!

now, i have a radiohead concert to go to on tuesday with my brother, then no big plans after that!

No comments: