Sunday, December 17, 2006

family party 2


diedre got to have some great cuddles with kitty at my aunt Susan's house






poor ezekiel was not a big fan of the noise at either family party. it was really stressing me out and probably not helping him to calm down.

i just felt like people wanted to see him and talk to me about him but he was so fussy and i could not calm him down. i figured people did not want to hear a crying baby at the party.

it was so hard for me to just let it be, i was so overtired having not had a proper sleep or nap for over a week (since diedre has been resisting bedtime and not napping) and i was definitely not coping well. my mom and derek came to the rescue and that really helped.


watching a Christmas puppet show.


santa arrived with a special gift for each child. here is miles manoevering through the crowd.


diedre received her first tea set (the teapot plays "i'm a little teapot") and had her first tea party with Lizzie.

VIDEO: diedre dancing


daddy with a happier ezekiel

3 comments:

S. said...

That cat's so big at first I thought it was a sheltie!

Michelle said...

aww, ellia's leggings fit diedre. that is so cute!

derek salmon said...

thanks again michelle! you've helped to keep my girl nice and cozy with all those great hand-me-downs :)