Saturday, August 05, 2006

Grandpa Gagne's 50th birthday brunch


Grandpa Gagne's B.C. family


diedre dressed in her new outfit (its so cute, thanks Grammy & Grampa Salmon!)


opening cards


diedre really loves these toys lately


ready to go swimming


swimming with Grandma Jen


diedre with Grandpa & Grandma Gagne


drying off after swimming. diedre normally does not like towels or blankets on her but she really liked being cuddled up today.


diedre chilling with Grandpa on the rocking table/chairs set. she is starting to get a little bossy. she told me to sit down on the other side. then she told me to pick her up. then she told me to sit her down on my side and then for me to sit there too. she knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask!


derek and andrew's pool antics...oh, they are such a bunch of boys!!! 30! HAH!

No comments: