Monday, February 27, 2006

More Birthday pics below!

The day after Diedre's birthday, my harddrive was wiped clean and i lost all my pictures. my brother did some great work and managed to retrieve most of them. there are still many missing/gone of her opening presents and of the guests at the party :( but i have posted a few extra pictures below.

i am very thankful that i was able to post some on the blog right away, because those ones were not recovered by my brother.

Heather & Danielle (and anyone else who may have taken pictures there), can you please email me what you have so i can possibly fill in the blanks?

thank you!

amanda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe she's one already!

Jessi said...

i'm so sorry amanda - i know how horrible it feels to lose pictures...but her birthday!?!? tha's horrible. i hope that your friends have a bunch of shots to make up some of it. i'm trying to back up like crazy ever since i lost mine -- but then our burner broke!! i'm crossing my fingers right now.

derek salmon said...

yeppers rob!

jessi: i was talking to some other moms today and one said she just brings her CF/memory card to a photo kiosk (walmart, shoppers, etc.) and burns it onto disk there. might be a good idea for you in the interim.