Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day


well my derek has done it again...pretty much every year for valentines day he says we shouldn't get each other anything...then at the last minute he either changes his mind and tells me or he just goes out and gets me something anyway :D

so this year, he said he'd think about it and get back to me...but didn't. so i stuck to the "card only" plan (sort of...i bought some candy too called "sweet fish" which i thought was appropriate) and figured, if he is going to buy something, it will probably be for us.

anyway, he gave me the "new life" figurine from Willow Tree...i love that stuff. its so beautiful. we are so excited for our little one to arrive :D

derek keeps asking me all the time if i've had contractions yet...he asks in the middle of the night, when he calls me from work, when he gets home and asks how my day is...i think he wants the baby to come hee hee

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

i love the willow tree stuff. alf and i got one for our wedding (i can't remember which one, but it was an appropriate couples one). What an appropriate and beautiful one derek got you! praying for a fast (quick and painless too) arrival of baby salmon!!! :)

derek salmon said...

thanks kelly! i do appreciate it :)