Thursday, December 02, 2004

12 weeks to go & Prepping for Winter


28 weeks today! i did my gestational diabetes screen this morning. i will find out if i have gestational diabetes at my next doctor's appointment. its just a standard test that is supposed to be done around 28 weeks so it worked out perfectly :)

the baby's movements are becoming more intense. i feel little hands or feet or knees quite alot. there isn't as much kicking but more like stretching or internal hard pushes where it makes a little lump stick out of my belly. i'm pretty round as you can see but feeling great.

anticipating going to Ontario for Christmas, I've been thinking that I need winter boots...plus it snowed this week! anyway, i went out for a quick shop over lunch and found a great deal for some warm & fuzzy (inside) new boots as seen above.

we're so excited about heading to Ontario for Christmas! seeing mom & dad salmon and marsha and mom and richard and lots of family and friends. only 20 days to go!!!

i have some extra vacation days available to me, so i'm going to take tomorrow off so we can go to Courtney to visit Poppa & Diane. Derek has the day off too and plans to help Poppa clear a lot full of trees.

merry christmas

1 comment:

orangejack said...

I dig the boots.